Applying for SU

SU (Statens Uddannelsesst√łtte) is a Danish student allowance. SU is normally only granted to Danish citizens. However, if a foreign citizen fulfills specific conditions, it is possible to receive the SU also as a foreign citizen.

In order to receive SU, you need to apply for equal status with Danish citizens and work additionally to your studies at least 10 hours/week (42h/month).

You can find additional information concerning the SU and more detailed information regarding the requirements for receiving SU on the SU webpage.